You know, I hadn't thought of that. Yard signs, I seen a couple on my way down to Griffin for Trump. None for Biden. So I guess you could say it's Trump 2, Biden 0 in Georgia. Bumper stickers, none period. Now you'll still see a car or two with their Obama bumper sticker still on it.

Now thinking back to 2016, I did see one Trump yard sign, none for Hillary. But no bumper stickers for either one. You'll still see a Ron Paul bumper sticker from 2012.

Now there's plenty of yard signs for local races, like sheriff, county commission, state representative etc. But hardly none nationally. Strange, I guess I noticed it, but didn't think anything of it.

Then there's that yard sign down by Dollar General which simply says, "ADULT 2020." I love that one. Of course, living in the country, I suppose you wouldn't see many yard signs or bumper stickers. Hmm, even when I go into town, I don't think I seen any either.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.