Oh, I forgot. Seems the mayor also sells 'special' vitamins. I know, its not easy to make this stuff up! He is now in a battle, in the local paper letters to the editor, with the woman who told him he should have quarantined himself. Turns out that he is also a Trump supporter (surprise!) Just gets better and better! (Sequim seems to have a large group of rich retired folks who also seem to be constantly upset about one thing or another - all without any real grip on the reality I live in)

Oh, Sequim is a retirement community and there are a LOT of wealth there. Lots of ex military officer corps folks too. Sometimes the wealth part gets interesting. A woman lost her husband and was left with one of those 4500 sq ft houses overlooking everything. What she didn't know is that her husband spend every last dime on the house, didn't quite pay for it and she was broke. I think she ended up with welfare. The interesting part is that she belonged to a group of folks that consistently whined about them damned chiselers on welfare. Sometimes turnabout IS fair play!

Last edited by jgw; 09/13/20 05:04 PM.