I predict Mr Trump will not concede if he loses. I predict he will not implement transition teams. I predict he will not attend the inauguration if he loses nor will he leave the WH. I predict he will have claimed not only a contested election but major irregularities which obviate him leaving the WH. He will have AG Barr file petition claiming election was compromised by China and Iran and therefore should be abrogated.

Now for all the optimism of a Democrat electoral win, I say it may be irrelevant to the greater issues of an existential threat to our democracy.

Congress can't force him out of WH. SC can't force him out of WH. You can't force him out of WH. He controls the military (and if he claims an electoral process which is invalid and he will), the military would have no choice but to follow his orders as long as they were no illegal. In this case they would be legal as he would still be the occupant of the WH.

Sometimes a win is not a win until the loser concedes. As a narcissist he is not a loser, and so would never concede.

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
Save America - Lock Trump Up!!!!