Its kinda interesting. I just googled "long haulers" and its moved up in interest quite a lot. I have a check on what's happening by doing searches that have been posted in the last 24 hours and "long haulers" is now one of the winners.

Now hospitals are starting to setup clinics for them. New York has been opening new clinics to help them for over a month. Everybody is saying that nobody really knows how long long haulers are going to be dealing with the results of infection. Lung and heart problems are probably forever. I am not surprised about the college athletes and have fully expected that some professional athletes will not be professional after infection as well. My own thought is that "long haulers" is an appropriate term to use as their problems are going to be life long lasting and its going to effect our healthcare system, and whatever the politicians come up in the future, big time as we are talking about millions with covid-19 problems after they had it and survived.

I just keep on wondering about the Trump true believers and how many of them are going to have to get infected, and either die or have misery results for the rest of their lives before they can actually bring themselves to say, right out loud, that Covid-19 is NOT a hoax. Until that time we are going to have to live with it as they will just keep infecting each other, and others, I guess, to make some kind of point?