Originally Posted by pdx rick

Here's all the latest Florida polling.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_biden-6841.html

Your Monmouth poll has a MOE, margin of error of plus or minus 4.7 points. Almost 5 points which means Biden lead could be anywhere between 0.3 points to 9.7 points. Interesting, Florida Atlantic poll just the day prior to Monmouth had Florida in a tie.

The way I look at these things is going by RCP average which puts Biden up by 1.6 points, plus or minus a 3 point MOE. In other words, in my mind, Florida is a dead heat. Or utilizing the MOE, Trump could be leading by 1.4 points or trailing by 4.6 points. The truth is somewhere in-between those last two figures.

Until whose ever lead goes above the MOE, outside of the MOE, I consider it a tossup or a dead even race. That's me, how I look at these things. I also never trust just one poll when there are others which can be averaged out.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.