Originally Posted by rporter314
LOL

So this race may be much closer than anyone thought to include me.
Gee ... I guess all my typing was for naught.

I still don't think Trump can win Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania for a second time.
I wonder if you can buy a cup of covfefe with that line?

and this is for the numbers folks ... maybe Dr (Democrat) Feelgood designed the model
2020 presidential Election Forecast

Brush up on regression analysis to see where and how it is used in many areas of life. The prediction still does not make me feel any better nor does it change the uneasy feeling I have for the future.

Enjoy
I paid attention R, that's why I went back looking at the numbers. Nonetheless, I still don't think Trump is capable of winning a second time Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. All were such narrow victories with Trump winning the independents vote in those states from a 17 point margin in Michigan, by 10 in Wisconsin and 8 in Pennsylvania. Trump in my opinion will be unable to win independents in those states by those margins. Keep in mind, Democrats totally outnumber Republicans in all three.

Another factor was in 2012 Obama won the union household vote by an average of 20 points in those three states. Hillary won them by only a 9 point average. Time will tell if I'm reading these 3 states right.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.