Looking at the horse race numbers alone is a mistake I think. For me the most important numbers are by comparison the 20% of undecided, stating they'd vote third party in 2016 to just 8% today.

You're correct the number of folks who dislike both major parties are growing as both major parties shrink. I don't think there is or will be an anti Trump surge. What I think is nationwide we had 6%, some 9 million voters who voted third party in 2016 because they disliked both major party candidates intensely. Right now I would say none of those 9 million have changed their minds or dislike of Trump and at least half have sided with Biden to pretty much zero with Trump.

Trump's dislike factor is the same as in 2016, Biden's is much less than Hillary's and she still won the popular vote by 2 points. That is Biden's advantage, at least so far. He is disliked much less than Hillary was while Trump's dislike portion remains steady, the same as in 2016.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.