Well the first "October" surprise is in, the Johnson Report.

I hope Republicans do a better job with the other reports and it appears the vaccine will not be authorized before Nov 3.

The Johnson Report, as one writer said, could have been written by Putin's disinformation/division sowers apparatus. I did not see any evidence of a crime, unless one considers Sec Kerry's lapse of memory (I will presume it was a lapse considering the insignificance of the incident) as a lie. Sen Johnson wrote a report full of innuendo ... there may have been a crime ... did business with shady characters ... did business with Chinese Communist Party. Unfortunately Sen Johnson could have written a report about Mr Trump with the same innuendo and included actual evidence to support some of the claims.

The goal senator was to actually make an impact on the electorate with some electrifying revelations of actual criminal activities which included VP Biden. If I were a teacher, the report gets a D but was redeemed from an F (failure to meet any of stated goals and there was no evidence) because it was written sans grammatical error.

Look you Republican clowns .... you're making me look bad. I was counting on some righteous smear campaign which would move the polling in Mr Trump's direction. I hope it does not turn out to be just as incompetent as the administration.

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
Save America - Lock Trump Up!!!!