I’m sure your right PIA.
As the Democratic parties realignment, as a now mostly professional class, suburban oriented, Republican allied party has proven over the last several election cycles, they seem to have only contempt for the outlying regions beyond the outer bands of metropols.

When you get the voter rolls for texting, you don’t necessarily know where the registered voter lives. There are also a helluva lot of large towns and small cities in upstate. No one I know from Buffalo to Schenectady has gotten any text or calls yet. Maybe, like Michigan, the Dems see these regions won already, as you say.

Perhaps Ranters from the battle ground states of Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, etc.. could comment?

Micheal Moore has been sounding the alarm, again, on the lack of organizing and elbow rubbing in Michigan. Saying it’s looking like a repeat of 2016.

I have no dog in this fight. It’s hilarious watching the factions strategies play out. Dems burned a billion dollars, with no accountability where it went, in 2016 with an arguably more coherent candidate than Biden, who’s looking more and more as a place holder for the identitarian cop, Harris. It’s amazing, after over 200k dead and massive job loss, that Trump has been able to keep it this close.

But this is theater and everybody likes a close game. Win or lose, the rich continue to get richer while the the poor get poorer. Makes no difference what brands running the show, IMO.

Last edited by chunkstyle; 10/01/20 01:37 AM.