a far out conspiracy theory
It is not a far out conspiracy theory when the campaign admitted they have contacted states with the idea.

The question is, whether these republican states have legislatures and a SoS willing to test the limits of their own state laws but the Constitution. I am betting these folks are so nutty the idea appeals to them.

You won't even consider the possibility but from a big picture perspective of who Trumpites are and how willing they are to do anything for Mr Trump, I will consider it.

Gov De Santis is so Trump-goofy I would bet he is more than willing to comply, along with his Republican legislature and SoS. Republicans have complained long and often about The Count. The RNC took it to the SC and won. Why would one think they would not simply shunt the process and simply send Trump electors?

On another site back in 2016 many Republicans were coming up with a bunch of same type of conspiracy theories about how Obama would stay in office for a third term.
Yes I remember. The difference is there was no basis for that conspiracy theory but there is one for this speculation.

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
Save America - Lock Trump Up!!!!