I really wasn't referring to individual attacking each other personally. During my Braves games, I got a ton of senate political ads for both races by all the candidates. Those ads were straight out of the septic tank. Raunchy, nasty, dirty, foul smelling, shitty and more. It made me not want to vote for any of the major party candidates, since all running are basically the scum of the earth, no the scum of the universe. Third party is always a choice.

I also seen some pretty nasty TV ads from both Trump and Biden, at least their campaigns. Georgia is in play this year, so we're getting a ton of these negative personal attack ads from all over the scope.

If one believed but a tenth of what is being said about all the candidates, one would never vote for a major party candidate, ever.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.