I've seen darn few political ads on Trump and Biden. Almost all are on the senate races, both the regular and the special. Nasty doesn't describe the ads. The Trump and Biden ads, the very few I seen, have been tame and for the most part I'd say within bounds.

If I hadn't sent in my mail in ballot about a week and a half ago, I'd be voting third party in both senate races. None of they qualify according to the TV ads.

It's like both major parties are giving you a choice between Attila the Hun and Genghis Khan. Even those two come off looking like Mother Teresa vs what is being said about all the senate candidates.

Perhaps the difference is on the presidential ads, either Biden or Trump have to say at the end that they approved of this message. That isn't the case with our two senate races.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.