I think you'd see at least a couple of positive ads from the candidates themselves. Like this is where I want to lead Georgia, this is my idea to solve these problems, this is what I want to do if elected. That's not the case. It's my opponent is the worst scumbag on the face of the earth. You vote for him, everyone in Georgia will face the firing squad or be placed in concentration camps. If any had said that, that would be tame for what they're saying about each other.

If political ads had to be given a rating, XXX would do nicely. You know all of it is down right lies, propaganda lies that would make Joseph Goebbels proud. In fact Goebbels wouldn't go that far with his NAZI propaganda lies. Goebbels would have more scruples. None of them deserve to be elected in my opinion.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.