I don't dwell much into demographics when they're included in the three major groups. Republicans, democrats and independents. All demographics are covered there, they're included in just those three groups of voters without have to do a ton of delving into it.

I have a simple formula to figure out the popular vote, 90% of republicans will vote for Trump, 90% of democrats for Biden. That's the historical average of how those who affiliate or identify themselves with the two major parties.

Independents is a bit tougher, I take 75% of independents lean Republican as voting for Trump, 75% of independents that lean Democratic as voting for Biden. That leaves just the pure or true independents with no leans which is anyone guess. As of 28 sep, Gallup had the numbers of 42% of independents lean Republican, 48% lean Democratic with but 10% with no leans. With the above figures one can come up with a good approximation of the vote totals. But Gallup party affiliation figures are old. But they do give me a good indication that Biden will win the independent vote this go around. Hillary lost independents in 2016.

Being the Democratic party is still the larger party, winning the independents also, Biden should win fairly easily, by 7-8 points, perhaps 10.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.