I guess we would have to understand what 'winning' means. It would not be a win to have Biden as president for me but may be for others.

If all that concerns some is to get the bad man to go away and have no real problems that only a state can solve then, yeah, Biden's that persons guy.

If you do have real problems that only a state can solve, such a getting healthcare, then no, Biden's not your guy.

The latter has no real way of winning and no interest in the outcome. Winning is a moot point and the focus, if any, has to shift elsewhere.

That brings you back to the very real question of how to win and going forward. Looking at polls is like looking at the stock market as Buffet describes it. In the short term, it's a popularity contest. In the long run its a weighing machine. I won't vote for either of these parties as there is to much on offer and plenty against.

For some, several decades of economic and civil regression under the two political right wing factions precludes any winning. It's all improvisation while descending the retrograde political economy for now.

Last edited by chunkstyle; 10/19/20 05:32 PM.