What, in this garbage barge of a human's political record, makes you think Biden would implement any of the imbalances he personally helped create. He's a product of the finance industry. That's only going one way, IMO.

I assume your down with who he's stocking his pond with should he win? Who in that roster are you feeling good about? The rhetoric doesn't match the observable reality with Biden so the reality distortion field gets cranked up to 10. The rationalizations of the failure of the liberal class to halt the slow decline of our political economy can never be observed by them.

Unless he goes thru radical transformation, I view him as a place holder for something more radical. Harris maybe or a Tom Cotton type.

It was interesting watching Trump run a campaign in 2016 to the left of the Democrats in many ways. If he had repeated that against Biden I believe he would be in a much more secure position than today. Liberal media and the security state got in his head as well as his own dumb loud racist rich guy antics.

Last edited by chunkstyle; 10/20/20 02:45 PM.