No, no, no: Please don't try to vote twice. I want to make sure the only people indicted for vote fraud are Trumpkins. Directing people to commit that felony is yet another charge for Trump's post inauguration day party.

Thank you all, for the condolences. The worst part was actually not being able to get in to say goodbye, because of the facility lockdown. My mom was actually on Kaiser Medicare Advantage with TriCare covering all copays being a widow of a guy who retired from the military.

My wife was on ACA with a 100% subsidy for the year before she went on Medicare. If not for some stupid Republican Governors, nobody in the US would suffer from health care they can't afford. Medicaid is free and available up to a certain income. ACA at 100% subsidy is supposed to start at just above that. It has sliding subsidies, so nobody should be unable to afford it. It does get expensive if you don't qualify for a subsidy, but those people make enough to pay for it.

People do decide they would rather have a new car than pay for it, but that's their choice and they are idiots. People in certain states do fall in the gap their governors left by not accepting Medicaid expansion, but that's their Governor's fault, not Joe Biden's.