If the election were held today, I'd go Biden 52%, Trump 45%, Jorgensen 2%, Hawkins 1% in the nationwide popular vote. I'd also give the senate to the Dems by at least a 51-49 margin with possibility if Biden has long coat tails of a possible 54-46. I'd also give the Dems a net gain of 5-10 seats in the House.

The senate, Alabama to the GOP, Arizona, Colorado, Maine, North Carolina, Iowa to the Demos with the possibility of picking up Montana, the two Georgia seats with Mississippi, Texas and South Carolina being long shots if Biden wins by 10 or more points which I don't think he will. Montana and the two Georgia seats are close to 50-50 with the GOP having a very slight edge. I expect both Georgia seats to go to a January runoff.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Biden wins Georgia, right now Trump is a very slight favorite by a point or two.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.