I find this very interesting and it may be what I've been looking for ever since Ross Perot broke on the scene.

Some ‘Biden Republicans’ just keep talking about a new political party

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/...n-supporters-donald-trump-170245426.html

I've been unaffiliated for my entire life except for a few years as a member of the Reform Party. What that means is I supported the republicans on some issues and some candidates and the democrats on other issues and other candidates.

A political party somewhere in-between the far left Democrats and far right GOP would be ideal for me. I wonder how many more would find that appealing. It may all boil down to what Biden and the Democrats do once they're in full power.

Will it come about? Probably not. Both major parties have a monopoly on our electoral system and they'll do anything to maintain which I found out with the Reform Party. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see the Democrats help the Republican Party to brush this idea aside. It's in both major parties interest to maintain their monopoly. So we'll see as time passes.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.