Democrats are not totally averse to compromise. They are willing to deal.

Republicans on the other hand...not so much.

The godless communists across the aisle are not worthy of anything other than banishment to whatever country their ancestors came from or simply death outright. They've made it clear with their guns and god rhetoric. Nothing that passes in the Democratic House will ever see the light of day in the Republican Senate.

Our president has stated clearly that anyone who opposes anything he wants is the enemy. Anyone who disagrees is the enemy, the free press is the enemy. They do not bargain with the enemy...they attempt to destroy them.

Pero, as I recall you are a one issue voter. It's all about the military and everything else is neither here nor there. Republicans are strong supporters of the Military Industrial Complex and the billionaires who profit from it. Indirectly, that benefits the military. My concern is not the billionaires. It's the troops...are they receiving adequate pay for the job they are doing? Are they receiving adequate healthcare? Are they receiving adequate pensions?
Or is an unhealthy amount of our military budget going directly into the pockets of billionaires?

I'm not sure why you cling to the Republican party nor why you are proud of occasionally voting for them. I am personally ashamed to vote for either party but will hold my nose and vote for democrats. The stench of death and decay around the Republican Party simply makes it impossible for me to consider any of their candidates.

Good coffee, good weed, and time on my hands...