Originally Posted by chunkstyle
Somewhere in these 200+ pages I’ve given suggestions repeatedly. I’m over that now as I believe it’s a fools errand.
You wanna believe it all comes down to charisma? Be my guest. I just wanted to pushback on the idea that all it will take to win is a crappy politics wrapped in a shiny wrapper like George Clooney.
Democrats got their win didn’t they? What were you hoping for? Wasn’t that the point of the last 4 years? To be rid of Trump? Isn’t that all that liberals went on about and the party spent its time trying to accomplish thru impeachment hearings and obsessing with his scandals?
I don’t understand what the problem for you is exactly.
I’d say the reason you don’t understand what the problem for me, exactly, is mostly that you think my problem is what you frame it to be. Trying to discuss anything outside of your frame is just like trying to have a conversation with a Trumper.

On the topic of what you think needs to be done about fixing the Dems, claiming that you already did that in the past as an excuse for avoiding doing it now is a particularly pointless dodge. Maybe you did a poor job of making your case before, or maybe things have changed in some way since then, or maybe my ability to grok your meaning has improved - the point being that communication is an ever evolving endeavor, no matter how much we wish that a thing could be said once and the whole world would understand. The fact is, we humans do a very poor job of communicating with each other, which may be the top problem now and forever.

Just saying...

You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.
R. Buckminster Fuller