It’s occurred to me that the McGrath campaign may have been something other than an honest election bid.
If so, then what was it?
It’s curious that the liberals are now full on embracing the security state, going so far as to run former military and intelligence people for the senate and congress this election. More than the last cycle, I believe.
So if McGrath’s money flowed In from outside of Kentucky, what was hoped for by the people cutting the checks?
Her campaign never looked to be a real threat to McConnell.
There’s been much reporting on the intelligence communities shady dealings in drug and human trafficking in order to help fund off book operations. Ollie North was the rare case made public. Or they do some banana brained eff up, like flying a plane load of coke into a mountain, making news.
The money in the industrial election complex is huge. Would it be a way to launder money as it generates so much revenue? It’s just as nefarious a bizness as prostitution and drug dealing. I would argue more, in terms of death and destruction it generates.
Just spitballing, but if we’re accepting the intelligence community in our news rooms, film studios and now our elected political body, why wouldn’t they avail themselves of the money gorged bribery that takes place in our elections?

Last edited by chunkstyle; 11/09/20 02:51 PM.