There was a reason for the Democrats control of the house for 40 straight years and 58 out of 62. They took their time in pushing thing that were divisive.
More than a bit misleading.

Since 1981 the Democrats have had control of both houses for only 12 years, and of those years had a sympathetic president for only 4 years. So perhaps you can explain how any party can accomplish anything without compromise or complete control of government. Of course in the old days the parties would compromise, but not today. So the only example of almost equal quality would be the 4 years in the last 25.

I think people are delusional to think believe, rationalize, or in any other manner conclude Republicans would be willing to compromise on anything. You may say but so also the Democrats. And I would respond consider the issues. If the issues are BS, I would agree but I rather suspect when you analyze the issues they are pressing and more than important both for the American people and for national security. Republicans ignoring the issues is not a solution.

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
Save America - Lock Trump Up!!!!