Another interesting stat from your numbers guy.

Of those who voted for either major party candidate because they wanted that candidate to become the next president. In other words their vote was for the candidate, not against the other candidate. This made up 71% of all those who voted.

Voting for Trump because they wanted him to continue to be president, rounding off, 58 million
Voting for Biden because they wanted him to become the next president, voting for Biden 50 million

Voting against a candidate, not for the other candidate, but strictly against a candidate only because they didn't want that candidate to continue as president or the challenger to become president. This vote was against a candidate and not for anyone. This group made up 24% of all those who voted.

Voting Biden only because they were against Trump, not for Biden, 25 million.
Voting Trump only because they were against Biden, not for Trump 11 million

This later group was decisive. The rest either refused to answer or were third party voters. This group made up 5% giving us 100%.

Biden won because of this later group who were strictly against Trump. I realize they all count the same as to the outcome of the election. It makes no difference if their vote was for or against a candidate.

But this later group of 25 million may not be for Biden's policies when he becomes president. They may make it tougher for him to govern only because they weren't really for him, but against Trump. this group also explains why the Republicans did so well down ballot vs. the presidency. Time will tell, but I found this quite interesting. I think this also backs up my belief that this election was all about getting rid of Trump, not putting the Democrats back in power as the down ballot voting also points to.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.