I wasn't really digging, I found it interesting. Perhaps I actually was because it interested me. I think lost in the numbers was these anti voters are the ones that may, might come to the fore to oppose some policies Biden presents to the public. They didn't vote for Biden or his policies, they voted against Trump and his as you put it and I agree, his obnoxious and very uncouth personality.

It's probably a lot of these anti voters who voted for Biden also turned around and voted Republican down ballot. As far as the election of the presidency, it probably means nothing. Now it could mean something down ballot or approving and being in favor of Biden's policies in the future. We don't know that, but possible.

Time will tell. Trump through his legislative agenda, he really only had two. The repeal of Obamacare which failed miserably and his tax cuts which barely passed. So there isn't any example of anti voters coming forth to give us a clear cut idea of things to come through a historical perspective.

Like Obama over his last six years doing things with his pen and his phone, EO's, Trump did mostly the same thing. Which in a way is good, as Biden can revoke most of them.

So we'll see. I'm already working on 2022. What better way to end this with the latest House update.

The Republicans have a net gain of 8 seats so far with 8 still to be decided. Republicans flipped 11 Democratic seats. The Democrats flipped 3 Republican seats. Last election. 236 Democrats, 199 Republican. Current count, 220 Democrat, 207 Republican 8 still to be determined.

Last edited by perotista; 11/18/20 12:24 AM.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.