What the guy actually said was something like; "the FDA has now approved at home testing kits, some of which may sell for a dollar". Sorry, I should have been more specific as it was the dollar thing that got my attention.

My thought is that if someone tested as infected, with the dollar test, they they would immediately go to one of the testing sites that uses the big time test to make sure. This is what I would do and, I suspect, most everybody else just to make sure. If that is the case it would also take care of the other problem as well.

Given the status of our healthcare one would think that there would be some kind of oversite committee that would note some of this stuff and make it known. Right now, it seems to me, there is a lot of screwups and self importants supposed to be taking care of everything. On the face of it there seems to be more concern about who is doing what to who rather than doing their best to assure that the public can depend on them to do their jobs and tell everybody what is going on.

I am curious. Do you ever let your elected know your thoughts on this stuff? I used to tell mine stuff all the time. The problem is that they started in calling me about this and that which I always thought they should know anyway and finally said that out loud. They don't call me much anymore, which has not broken my heart. I have two female senators. One was a kindergarten teacher and the other was in the computer business. They have both been senators for a long time and I am never quite sure of what they are doing and though I am convinced that they are incredibly important Democratic Senators. I am represented by a nice hometown guy in congress. He works hard and tries.

Its kinda interesting. My dad told me, a very long time ago, that Port Angeles (where I live) was considered to be a community which is known to be average in most things so we got polled a lot. I had forgotten that until we got, I think, re-discovered as a community who had chosen the next president since 1980. I suspect we will now see more polling <sigh> Have no idea why I mentioned this other than something reminded me about it.