To a lot of swing voters, apparently ticket splitters also. Biden looked and gives the impression of being the adult in the room or in this election vs. the man-child with his name calling and temper tantrums.

I think when it comes down to elections, sometimes known as beauty contest to these swing voters or as some call them independents. It's their perspectives of the candidate that counts. Not so much policy or stances on certain issues. Swing voters usually aren't political junkies. They don't pay much attention if any to the daily grind of politics in Washington D.C. Most of the hot issues, they don't care much about unless those issue affect them personally.

Many don't give politics one thought until a few weeks ahead of the election. That is unless what is happening effects them. Many are more interested in who won that Sunday's football games or who's left on survivor than who is president.

I really don't think many actually vote on the issues. Most Republicans vote for the R, most Democrats for the D, what their candidates stand for or stances on the issues is irrelevant as long as the R or D is behind their name. This time with swing voters, I think it was more of Biden behaving as an adult or grownup that persuaded them to vote for him of the childish antics of Trump.

Their perspective, Biden adult, Trump man-child, schoolyard bully. Result, Biden wins swing voters, independents 54-41 with 5% voting third party.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.