Originally Posted by logtroll
A charbecue is a magical device, invented by a swell bunch of Trolls, whereby an ordinary Muggle may cook food to perfection while making money and removing 15 pounds of CO2 from the atmosphere in the process.

It's very, very hard for me to believe that a person of your excellence and obvious connections has never heard of this sorcery?

Muggie ,Muggy, or Muggle? both new words for me!
http://www.twainquotes.com/Ass.html - Pudd'nhead Wilson
Like the ass in Pudd'nhead Wilson's calendar Instead of feeling complimented when called a muggie/muggle, I am left in doubt.

TAT

Proper noun; a person who is bullshitting, but with great skill and humour and sounds like they might be telling the truth, but something indicates a lie based on the entire story in context.

However a perfectly valid story can earn the teller the appellation Muggy in order to dis them or cause general laughter in order to change to a lighter mood. Calling Muggy usually means the caller has to explain why or bullshit in return. Friendly arguing ensues with increasingly clever insults.
He said (with great earnestness) I sat there after the party and damned if I didn't look up just in time to see a strange object go across the sky. I'm not the only one who saw it, so and so were there too!
Muggy
Proper noun; a person who is bullshitting, but with great skill and humour and sounds like they might be telling the truth, but something indicates a lie based on the entire story in context.

However a perfectly valid story can earn the teller the appellation Muggy in order to dis them or cause general laughter in order to change to a lighter mood. Calling Muggy usually means the caller has to explain why or bullshit in return. Friendly arguing ensues with increasingly clever insults.
He said (with great earnestness) I sat there after the party and damned if I didn't look up just in time to see a strange object go across the sky. I'm not the only one who saw it, so and so were there too!
Muggy

Last edited by TatumAH; 10/26/21 02:38 AM.

There's nothing wrong with thinking
Except that it's lonesome work
sevil regit