A follow-up on my previous post. I had my annual physical with my VA doctor, Monday. I asked about the memory issue, and got a referral to mental health. I was on my way home when the MH doc called and asked where I was...

Turns out he had an immediate opening, would I mind coming back? So, I immediately went back. His office was one hallway over from my primary doc.

We had a pleasant session, he took an assessment (ironically, the same one that Trump took, and I confirmed that Trump lied about his results). He assured me that I was doing fine and had no deficits (noting, for example, that I named twice as many animals as was "normal"), which made me feel a lot better.

I have his card and an intention to see him again regarding sleep deprivation and generalized anxiety.

A well reasoned argument is like a diamond: impervious to corruption and crystal clear - and infinitely rarer.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich