I considered hypnosis to overcome this fishophobia, but if successful I would eat fish and I hate them! grin

There was little my father wouldnt eat, at least try in the seafood category. When asked what he wouldnt eat again he admitted that whale blubber was on that list. sick It's not something usually classified as Sea Food.

When I accidentally ended up in a Prep high school (more like purp school) in NYC, for only a year before escaping to college, my senior class of 18 males had a drunken party on the town in Manhattan. Drinking age was 18 back then, and we mostly crashed at one of the apartments of a classmate whose parents were coincidentally out of town. grin Nobody really wanted to go home, severely drunk, to waiting parents. nono
For some/many of us it was our first encounter with a REAL hangover sick Nobody thought to bring a toothbrush so cigarette puke breath was dealt with by taking hits off of the tube of toothpaste. Some prankster, who already knew about hangovers, had refilled the toothpaste tube with anchovy paste! sick sick
It was clearly a premeditated act, and unfortunately I was not, that time, the purrpetrator! It was also a painful introduction to the dreaded dry-heaves.
It only reinforced my fish aversion, and I suffered more than most! sick sick sick failpail
TAT

There's nothing wrong with thinking
Except that it's lonesome work
sevil regit