If Fox & Friends is to be taken seriously, then South Africa, the World Health Organization, the Democratic Party, and the Biden administration are all part of a massive conspiracy to keep Democrats in power by routinely introducing new variants of the coronavirus.

Of course, all of that is Fox BS, but so many Republicans refusing vaccinations might just change the demographics by November 2022 to flip a lot of toss-up races. It's rarely discussed in the media, but the last I heard Republicans are dying at about four times the rate of Democrats. They didn't say anything about Independents. I would guess they might be more vaccine-hesitant than anti-vax, but the result is the same. The virus doesn't care.

Several races around the country were decided by a few thousand votes. A few Republicans actually did vote for dead relatives. I assume all the Republican-sponsored voting restrictions will prevent them doing that next time around. That's besides all the stuff Republicans have been doing recently to make sure no People of Color vote for them, or people who believe in democracy, or people who believe in The Rule of Law, or people who are pissed off about huge tax cuts for the rich.

I should stop posting such off-topic stuff, but I think the most lethal contribution to the Covid death rate has now become the insane politicization of vaccination.

Educating anyone benefits everyone.