Originally Posted by TatumAH
Round Scad recipe

I this the hard to research RoleyPoley?

Fish isn't really a natural food for cats.

This is reasonable as domestic cats are derived from Egyptian desert cats. Fish are, however, considered excellent for sport fishing. Just ask my irritable neighbor who was not amused by one of our notorious predators fishing in her Coy pond! nono This was only after she, the cat, had depleted the entire extended neighborhood of Chipmunks, her favorite! Some neighbors, who were gardeners, approved of this carnage as Chipmunks dig out and eat their bulbs. Still Chipmunks have positive PR and some want them around. They are starting to return to our yard, 10 years later. Trudy was a Calico, a breed that former Att Gen Ashcroft considered demonic, and had the secret service scout area for Calicos before his appearances. Chipmunks would agree with Ashcroft!
All that Trudy wouldnt eat was the stomach and intestines that contained veggies. Cougars also eschew deer stomachs filled with salad.

TAT

A note in added proof of Trudy the Terrible whose Chipmunk executions inspired me to plagiarize Marlowe's immortal phrase about Helen of Troy's face that launched a thousand ships into the Trojan wars!
https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/b66/Tatuma/trudy5.jpg
This would not have been remembered without the recent post related to passages through the Ileum and Odyssey
The long lost photobucket image from Critter corner appears to not have kicked it.
TAT

There's nothing wrong with thinking
Except that it's lonesome work
sevil regit