Looking beyond the pharma press releases there’s the rate vs. scale being a kinda numerator with the material conditions of the health care bizness the denominator.

There’s been a lot of strike waves happening and the labor conditions line on the spread sheet has not been good.

As we’re all in on VaxVaxVax this focuses all the reaction to cases reaching hospitals. The availability and bed thruput will be a gulley washer and if services won’t be available all above mentioned numbers will have to be revised upwards. Maybe not..,

An anecdotal bit, my 81 year old retired mother of 40 yrs. nursing, has been getting offers of 6 month contracts at 5k/wk to join contract labor co’s hospitals are desperate to plug gaps with. Did I mention there’s been nursing staff strikes? Woulda been cheaper to give em higher wages maybe?

No prophylactic treatments, no depth of defense. All in on a non-sterilizing vaccine, not to mention some fat bottom lines.

We’re doing D with Z like everyone else, we’re on the cusp of the higher risk zone. I’m doing the providone nasel spray before and after entering public spaces. May gargle too.

What’s Fauci been telling everyone to do for depth of defense?

Just kidding..

Last edited by chunkstyle; 12/16/21 05:33 PM.