They leak. They allow the virus to be passed to others. They are non-sterilizing and can lead to selective pressure for immune escape. I’m not saying don’t be vaccinated or get boosted but your making some pretty broad claims.

I'm not. My claims are all based on what the professional virologists and immunologists on TWIV have said. Their information is all backed by real peer-reviewed and published papers from scientific journals. These people all have decades of experience each, PhDs in their fields, and regularly get research grants from US government agencies for their projects. They say that the HPV vaccine is the only one ever made that remains sterilizing, but it's only existed for 15 years so far, so they don't know if it will be that effective in the future. Every other vaccine is not. They all permit infection and transmission, but make the illness less severe and cut transmission compared to the non-vaccinated.

There is a lot of misinformation and false or exaggerated claims out on the internet, from totally unqualified people. Unfortunately, many of them are actually MDs who should know better.

If you have a hard time accepting that, here's a chart put out by the Provincial Health Authority of British Columbia:

Vaccine Immunogenicity

"Seroconversion" means the patient made antibodies, but says nothing about natural antibody contraction. It also says nothing about the fact that people can make antibodies that don't block cell entry of a virus. An example is the entry for tetanus:
Tetanus: close to 100% (virtually all people immunized with full primary series achieve protective antitoxin levels)
But antibody contraction is why you have to get a booster every few years.

Educating anyone benefits everyone.