When’s the last time you got a small pox or measles booster PIA?

When’s the last time you heard about a small pox case?

I’m guessing your on you third booster of COVID ‘vaccine’ in less than as many years. Would you please provide a link to the idea that mRNA vaccines are the most effective vaccines the world has ever known cuz, brudder, this sure ain’t it. At least as far as a Rona virus is concerned. Useful? Yes. the data shows that plain enough.

There’s been very good reporting of disease spread from people who’ve been fully vacced up on mRNA COVID vaccines. Could be due to the difficulty of a fast mutating virus like COVID. Could also be a problem of the mRNA vaccine not being the end all your claiming it is (or repeating what others have claimed, as you say). Those reports were from countries with good sequencing/ contact tracing. I’m guessing those front line workers had a few phd’s in the mix too but that would be speculating.

I’ll always weigh more heavily the front line reports against claims of manufacturers as they are the ones dealing with real world conditions and results.

And so far, these world beating mRNA vaccines leak and there has been terrible information and instruction coming out of our public health institutions, or what passes for public health in this country these days. The numbers of deaths speak for themselves. The politics have helped with em as well.