Ok PIA. I bow to your superior knowledge. You’ve put in the time and watched the correct PhD’s.

Mind you, I’ve had first hand experience getting PCR labs done, fighting chronic infection and going out of network to get competent medical treatments. It is a good way of getting a layman’s education in human immune response. Not recommended but it can accelerate your learning. I was also raised by a battle hardened RN with decades of public health experience but I admit, she didn’t have a PhD or publish papers.

I’m particularly sensitive to the long covid aspects of Delta and will be very interested in the treatment of the sufferers by Healthcorp. I’m hoping the unfortunate numbers of afflicted will not be consigned to an opiate treatment or some other non restorative but financial liability mitigating or remunerative protocols.

So it sounds like we should not have any problems with Omicron just as we didn’t have with Delta in regard to the mRNA vacs. That’s reassuring. Was that how it went with small pox?

I’ve been hearing Omicron has the transmissibility of measles. If the covid mRNA vaccines are, as you wrote, the most effective and they work exactly like smallpox or measles vaccines work, does that imply a similar level of immune response to covid as it did for smallpox or measles. Does the Covid vaccine have similar leakage rates for viral spread thru the vaccinated as do the other mentioned vaccines?

If the effectiveness wanes quickly and transmissibility is high, are you saying that’s exactly how smallpox or measles vaccination protocols played out as well? I thought you wrote that they work exactly the same. Feel free to correct any misinterpretations I’ve made of your descriptions.

Is that why Biden was saying you could stop wearing a mask after getting vacced? Was the rationale that, although there’s no such thing as a sterilizing vaccine, the rate of viral transmission is so low that wearing a mask is mute.

I can’t tell you the number of people I’ve met that think that, because they’re vaccinated, they won’t get infected.

That alone is indicative of a public health failure to me. I can’t imagine where they would have gotten such bad advice.

Last edited by chunkstyle; 12/20/21 03:23 PM.