Long COVID risk no lower with breakthrough infections
Some interesting weasel words in that article, for example "In people over age 60 with breakthrough infections, vaccines protected against COVID-19 complications only weakly or not at all" Like I said, some elderly people have less effective immune systems. I'm just reporting something Dr. Griffon said on TWIV. He had a conference call with hundreds of doctors in his and other medical groups taking care over 100,000 patients. When he asked if anybody was seeing patients vaccinated before infection with Long Covid, nobody had. Other orders of infection and vaccination may not be so lucky.

And my statement about older people dying in times past is just a fact, not promoting eldercide. I'm elderly myself!

Your Lancet paper contains it's own limitation:
we did not perform viral culture here—which is a better proxy for infectiousness than RT-PCR
TWIV virologists believe what PCR is detecting in vaccinated people is mostly broken fragments of dead virus, incapable of causing infection. There are indeed many papers out there in respected journals that equate PCR CT values with live virus shedding. Shame on them! Science finds the truth eventually, and even then that is subject to refinement. "Household spread" is a very low bar: When you live with people, unmasked, and care for the sick without any PPE infection is inevitable, vaccinated or not. These people were getting massive exposures.

‘If they all did what they have been told about not spreading the virus. it would drop to zero.’

You are taking that out of context. I'm not being authoritarian. Just telling the truth. I'm not scolding anybody. Maybe I should have underlined "about not spreading the virus". A lot of different people tell us what to do. You get to choose who to listen to, CDC tells you to mask indoors in crowds. Your governor tells you mask mandates are illegal. Your boss tells you to come to the office where ventilation is minimal. But you could always tell him you either work from home or quit.

Aerosol transmission does occur, but it's rare. And almost always inside in poorly ventilated rooms, in close proximity to infected people. N95 masks will not protect you from that. All they do is prevent your exhaled droplets infecting other people mostly. Vaccines protect you mostly. Antivirals and MABs protect you somewhat if used correctly. Nothing is black and white. Anti-Covid measures are all statistical, not absolute. This is biology, not mechanical design.

Educating anyone benefits everyone.