I didn’t consider <60 a weasel word. Simply descriptive. In fact, I thought the preprint was very clear about the waning immunity with age. You may be referring to the linked article. A good reason to read the study that’s being reported on.

Agree about N95 masks. One wonders why there not being distributed free to every citizen like other countries have been doing.

Sorry to say but you lost me with aerosol transmission. Aerosol transmission is now widely understood as the main pathway for infection. Anyone living in the north thru winter knows what exhaled breath looks like in the cold. Waaay to much evidence to ignore by now. This debate between the old beards goes back to disease being caused by ‘miasma’ and the emerging field of microbiology. The surface contact goons seem to be ensconced in positions of authority still providing another massive public health failure. Unless you can provide solid evidence of super spreader events caused by surface contacts and/or fomites your missing some key information here.

Are you indicating your you tube channel haven’t understood aerosol transmission of this virus yet?

Last edited by chunkstyle; 12/21/21 01:38 PM.