I haven't been paying much attention to this stuff for a bit. Its all very odd. The facts seem to be that approximately 30% of the population are clueless, believe absolutely nothing that gov says, including any and all genuine medical folks. This being the case then NOTHING being actually suggested means a damn thing. 30% won't wear masks, get vaccinated, etc. That is, I suspect, a fact. Hell, I have seen people dying, on TV saying, right out loud, "I would rather die than be vaccinated!" Another simple fact is that all these plans, suggesting, orders, etc are not going anyplace. Anybody that thinks any of it will make any kind of difference is, I suspect, a little confused.

I read someplace that the fact is that everybody will, eventually, get infected with covid. The good thing is that there seems to be better and better medicines that can help when that happens. I think it seems to be a fact that if you keep up with your vaccination stuff, including boosts 1 and, probably 2 you will be fine. The longer you put it off the better will be medicines to deal with it. The trick is to put of getting it as long as possible. All this seems true. If I remember correctly there was some talk that the omicron variant was also a bit slow on developing after infection. My main bad thought is that I wonder, if that was true. If true, then I wonder if anybody that is infected may get a bit of surprise sometime in the future.

I am also amazed that everybody seems to spend a lot of time arguing, talking about, etc. what everybody should be doing. Complete waste of time! Due, basically, to our 30% who lack the brain power to understand that hundreds of thousands on non-vaccinated have died and they are continuing on that path. The really bad thing is that so many of them are actually surviving to tell their story about how right they were and how stupid everybody who got vaccinated were and how they are going to die in 2 or 3 years. My own thought is that, perhaps, all of us who are keeping up with their vaccinations might stop wearing masks so that they may help the stupid 30% die off at a more rapid rate thereby giving the rest a better chance of survival.

Sorry, just a mean spirited thought ...............