Meh…

Garbage in garbage out. Blind trials have been weapons used by pharma for years now in its ongoing war against off label drug use. I get the credentialed appeal with it’s supposed sanctity among certain classes but it’s not an end all be all of knowledge they would like it to be.

Frankly, I’ve been following the story of the drug that shall not be named long before it was dumped into the political culture war. One of the most absurd, along with anti masking and owning the Libs by catching covid and dying. But here we are now. Domestically, those doctors treating with the drug that shall not be named are reporting significant reductions in infection times and numbers of patients sent to ER. Again reports both nationally and internationally before it became part of the culture war effort.

As someone who blew the Omicron transmissibility call, seems to subscribe to a ‘droplet’ theory of disease spread and now using the same sus arguments of ‘individual behavior’ for any heterodox reporting on covid, I’m going with the front line doctors domestically and around the globe on the efficacy of this one. The numbers speak for themselves whereas credentialing and institutions (not without a whiff of being captured) can moan all they want. Brahmins have a vested interested in discounting native field acquired wisdom.