Ivermectin might be helpful, but it's so little help that real drug trials with thousands of participants just fail to find any statistically significant benefit. It may be that drug trial's following a strict protocol don't make their ivermectin treatments flexible enough to help patients. I've followed Drs. Marik and Kory for quite some time, and they have said a lot about varying their protocol to fit the patient's changing circumstances. I was a big ivermectin advocate during the first year of the pandemic, when we had nothing else. But ever since Dr. Kory admitted that ivermectin was not working so well anymore, and a number of other much better treatments have become available, not so much.

In particular, vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, Paxlovid, and Molnupiravir. I was very impressed by the Spanish studies that showed high-dose Vitamin D metabolites kept most people out of the ICU. I still take quercetin and zinc (better than hydroxychloroquine at getting zinc into cells), lots of Vitamin D, Vitamin K2, Vitamin C, magnesium glycinate, and melatonin. I'm pretty sure I had an Omicron infection last week, and it was less than a cold.

The problem with anecdotes about covid "cures" is that most people fight off the virus in about 5 days with no treatment at all. Even people who get seriously ill, mostly get better with no "cure". But they are not sick from the virus. They are almost all sick from their immune system over-reaction. This is why Dr. Marik's treatments were so much better for seriously ill patients at first. WHO had told doctors NOT to administer steroids. But Dr. Marik pioneered the use of steroids to treat acute shock decades ago. So when his Covid patients exhibited all the signs of high inflammation markers, he gave them methylprednisolone, And they mostly recovered. It was only later when the UK study published their results on the benefit of dexamethasone, that everybody else starting using steroids for the second, inflammatory phase of Covid. Dr. Marik theorized the multiphased nature of Covid progression, and he was right. Now if you look at the FLCCC protocols, they never use exclusively ivermectin and always use steroids during the post-replication inflammatory phase. They have actually deemphasized ivermection during hospital treatment and suggested alternatives.

But right from the start, I thought doctors should be using steroids when simple inflammation blood tests showed they needed them, and anticoagulents when simple coagulation tests showed they needed them. WHO was wrong, and blindly following their bad advice killed a lot of people.

Educating anyone benefits everyone.