You might want to look at this:
TOGETHER study results

The TOGETHER study did have one trial using standard dose ivermectin, but then did another study at 400 mcg/kg which is double what the FLCC recommended as their standard dose. The results: High dose ivermectin relative risk ratio = 0.91 fluvoxamine relative risk ratio = 0.69. So it looks like fluvoxamine is three times better than ivermectin.

But even fluvoxamine is not very good compared to vaccination, a MAB that is not immune-evasive by the particular variant, or Paxlovid. And all three of those work at above 90% for Omicron for keeping people out of the hospital and the morgue.

From my point of view so far, you’ve had nothing but resistance to any public health measures of mitigation beyond vaccines and infection treatments. Treatments, BTW, having high costs for the government, administering costs born by the patient and limited effectiveness with the most recent variant, Omicron.

I only resist spending a lot of time and money on measures of mitigation that don't work. The biggest failure in this pandemic is all the people who refuse to get vaccinated or wear masks when they are needed. Monitoring sewage for viral DNA is nice to get an idea of how prevalent the virus is, but it doesn't actually do anything for anybody. Contact tracing is nice, but it is extremely failure-prone for a virus that is highly contagious days before symptoms appear (and usually they don't). All your "public health mitigations" pale before the lack of vaccinations and masks.

I have nothing against public health measures that work, and public health measures that have the force of the law backing them. Another huge problem is one Party has politicized public health as "anti-freedom" for political gain, to the extent of governors outlawing mask and vaccine mandates, and a Supreme Court that seems like a Death Cult. I would be all for government sending everybody a free Covid-kit, but I would put fluvoxamine in it instead of ivermectin. Also a bunch of high-dose Vitamin D, zinc, N95 masks, etc.

-going after herd immunity with the Trump vaccines was a flawed policy based on what we know about the limits of these ‘vaccines’.

The "limits" of these vaccines are that they keep most people from getting seriously ill and out of the hospital. That's all any vaccine (besides the HPV vaccine) EVER does. There is no other sterilizing vaccine. Immunity against infection contracts, and that is a natural process. We have evolved this because the most people survived when antibodies contract. Without contraction, we wouldn't have room in our circulating antibody concentration for making new antibodies to new pathogens. But we have also evolved some very good immune memory mechanisms, so we can quickly manufacture those antibodies later when we need them. We have also evolved a mechanism for making diverse antibodies that work against variants. This is why about 95% of the patients in the ICU are unvaccinated.

And vaccinations were and still are absolutely free to anybody: Both essential workers and the ruling class. So I think bringing that into the discussion is just a non-sequitur. I'm all for single-payer, but changing our health care financing system is not really going to help much right now. In fact, I think all the government coverage and support payments handed out, is going to make even more people support single payer.

Educating anyone benefits everyone.