I really don't understand the healthcare system and how they handle patients. I have been told, by medical folk, that there is a number of patients, for instance, who insist they don't have any corona virus and want a specific medicine which may, or may not, be available. Basically they are in a hospital and are rejecting their services, taking up a bed that somebody else can actually use, etc. What I don't understand is why the hospital hasn't simply sent that patient away as their services are not wanted and they are wasting their time. I have been told that even after their lives have been saved they remain angry with the hospital, staff, doctors, etc.

I also don't understand why the government is paying the bills of anti vaxxers who are in hospitals because they chose to be there because they wouldn't get a vaccination! They chose to be sick! Some may say that's not true but, I think, EVERYBODY has been told the facts, time after time after time and they refused the advise which is proven virtually every day with statistics on who needs the help and why (anti-vaxxers) They are responsible and my taxes should not pay for their care!

Then there are the parents of children who get covid because the parents didn't allow masks or vaccinations. In that case, if the children survive, they should be taken away from the parents that almost killed them before they do it again!

Its really time that those folks who are all growed up start to take responsibility for their resistance to reality. They are, obviously, not going to do that on their own but the previous thoughts might make, at least, a small dent in that regard.

As far as I can tell the anti-vaxxers and covid deniers, are actually, at least in part, for the ongoing covid mess. That being the case ...........

Just a few mean spirited thoughts............