Originally Posted by pdx rick
Originally Posted by Jeffery J. Haas
Caught COVID
When? Who took care of you? How do you think you got it? How did you isolate from Karen? Did you go to the hospital? Did you have any therapies?

I only know peeps who got Omicron after being vaxxed and boosted - and they say it was pretty bad. I can’t even imagine what getting it before the vax was like and surviving.

Hmm

We all got it (Feb2020) and we're pretty sure it was our daughter who brought it home, as she was working as a men's hair stylist at a very swanky salon
that catered to the jet set. We all got it at pretty much the same time.
When I went to the hospital I didn't even know what I had and neither did the hospital.
I spent eight hours in the ER, no one had masks on where I was, including when I passed out and when I reawakened with an oxygen mask on.
They sent me home with a bottle of Prednisone and a pocket full of asthma puffers and I spent the next three weeks on the bedroom sofa wheezing frantically
with my O2 saturation hovering in the eighties.

Yes, O2 saturation...with a heart patient for a kid, we do HAVE quite a bit of 'gear' at the house.
Surprisingly my son tolerated COVID better than I did, he was very sick, but only for about a week.

I know people who caught Omicron after being vaxxed and boosted, they felt like they caught a cold.
We are all doubled vaxxed and boosted and we're planning to get the second booster.

I am definitely one of those "COVID long haul zombies" everyone talks about.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com