I have probably written something on this before but it needs repeating. Donald Trump is a failure, pure and simple. I just do not get it and how he does it. A little history. When any of his teachers reported on Trump they all said, "dumb as a door". Every business he has ever been connected with has failed; gambling: went broke along with at least 6 bankruptcies. The trump school - not only a failure but a conviction for fraud. Claims of being rich - as far as I know not only wrong but, yet again, more fraud. This just goes on and on. There are, for instance, at least 6 books that cover just how he screwed somebody over. As a matter of fact there is a book about books about Trump, "The Lessons of Reading Every Book About Trump". I remember when Trump first ran. A newspaper started keeping track of Trump lies. They stopped keeping track at, if I remember correctly, at something like 8,000 lies! (and this was only when he ran for president the first time)

Trump is, basically, a man of lies and failures. As far as I can tell the only place he has actually had success was in politics and, hopefully he will eventually fail there too.

I wrote this so there is no confusion here. I have been following him for years and he has never let me down yet. I just thought there might be some who are not up to speed on Mr. Trump - hopefully this might help in that regard.

I am also really confused as to his popularity and success at politics. It makes no sense to me but, obviously, does makes sense to all of his followers. I remain confused. Its like a pack of people determined to commit suicide for absolutely no known reason.

One can only wonder?