The numbers state Trump and Biden are basically tied today. What you have if one delves deep into the polls is rounding off, 40% of all Americans supporting Trump, 40% supporting Biden, with 20% looking, searching, wanting someone other than either Trump or Biden. Which puts the bottom line at 60% of all Americans not wanting Biden reelected, 60% not wanting Trump to regain the White House. This is where things stand today. What neither major party realizes is the anti-fever or perhaps disdain this latter 20% have for both major party candidates. Both major parties are acting like this latter 20% don’t exist. Both major parties think this latter 20% will in the end vote for their candidate. I don’t believe that is the case. I think most of that 20% will either vote third party, RFK Jr., No Labels, Green, Libertarian, vote for someone not named Biden or Trump or they’ll stay home and not vote at all. Refusing to choose between Trump and Biden. Their distaste for both is that high. Of course, you’ll have some that will choose. How many, that remains to be seen.

This is the harsh realities of where things stand today in the Biden vs. Trump rematch. This could change tomorrow or next week or next month or never. To put it mildly, most Americans aren’t happy with the choices given them by both major parties. I think everyone needs to be aware of this. What can be done to change this dynamic, I’d say nothing. It’s already written in stone.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.