If one is following this election based on the whole electorate one would find that most independents take this Trump would be a dictator or he’s out to destroy democrats as nothing more than campaign rhetoric, a vote for me negative attack ad. 59% of all Americans think the democrats are using this as a scare tactic. They’re not taking this seriously. We’re going to have an election in which most Americans do not want the sitting president reelected, where most Americans don’t want the former president to regain the white house. Where a majority of Americans are looking for someone other than Trump and or Biden. So far, it’s this simple.

To the question, If Donald Trump was the Republican nominee and Joe Biden the Democratic nominee, would you consider an independent moderate candidate running for the presidency in 2024 or not? 55% of all Americans answered yes which included 64% of independents, the election deciders. Keep in mind the question used the word consider which doesn’t mean they’d vote for this moderate independent. But it does show the total dissatisfaction with both major party choices.

With Biden it boils down to his age, the fear for his mental fitness, the perceived bad job he has done as president. With Trump it’s his legal problems, the fear he’s a threat to democracy, his mental stability, his overall obnoxious personality along with his vindictiveness. 61% of all Americans think this country needs a new president, but not Trump. I don’t think neither major party realizes how much their candidate is unwanted by most of America. Regardless of what the rest of America thinks, wants or don’t want, Biden will get my vote.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.