Trump, I think, is slowly, but surely, getting himself deeper and deeper in trouble. Now that he did not have the right to do whatever he wanted when he was president and the additional little thing about him being a CITIZEN and NOT A PRESIDENT things are changing a bit.

I have come to the conclusion that the supremes are not going to do anything about Trump until he is tried and convicted of conspiracy to take over. Once that happens he will then be convicted and, I suspect, will not be allowed to run for president if he gets convicted of his conspiracy because he has been legally convicted to doing the crime,.

I think this is what the Supremes are waiting for. Once he has been convicted the Supremes will have all they need to remove Mr. Trump from running for office in the United States of America as per the constitution of the United States of America.

One last. I am basing all this on his conviction. If he beats it and they don't convict him he gets to run. Seems pretty simple.........

Last edited by jgw; 02/07/24 12:36 AM.