Hey kids,
Been away for awhile (vacation and things).

I was very disappointed with the SCOTUS hearing, since none of the Justices addressed the Elephant in the room. But, I am gratified that at least the New York cases are proceeding apace. $454 million dollars, plus E. Jean Carroll's $83 million. Pretty soon we'll be talking real money....

And March 25 begins jury selection in the 2016 election interference case. There is so much criming going on that it is hard to remember that this is more than just a hush money case. I think the third time will be the charm (since Trump Org was already convicted of falsifying records, and Trump has been found liable for falsifying records, this one might actually give him an actual conviction).

So, while it appears SCOTUS is getting ready to duck the 14th Amendment case (and they shouldn't), at least he will not be free to keep committing felonies right and left.... maybe.

A well reasoned argument is like a diamond: impervious to corruption and crystal clear - and infinitely rarer.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich