The SCOTUS by a 8-1 or 9-0 seems set to place Trump back on the ballot. At least that how the oral arguments seem to indicate. You have section 5 of the 14th, “Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.” Congress did pass legislation declaring the south in a state of insurrection which was signed into law by the president. Then there were numerous laws passed by congress after the ratification of the 14th dealing with the south. This wasn’t done for 1-6 nor has any federal government, congress, the president, DOJ, Homeland security, etc. ever declared or stated 1-6 was an insurrection. Nor does any of the 91 federal indictments charge Trump with insurrection. Also, at question is can a state declare someone an insurrectionist on its own or is that a federal government responsibility? Punt is what I think the SCOTUS will do as to Trump’s ballot access.

Now add the Georgia case to the New York cases. There’s no doubt in my mind Trump interfered with Georgia’s 2020 election. His interference is on tape when he asked our secretary of state to find 11,780 votes out of the clear thin air. It took balls to tell the president no. Trump will get his, this I have no doubt.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.